Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Indie Author Event: Meet Alice Montalvo-Tribue


Meet Alice Montalvo-Tribue



Facebook * TwitterGoodreads

Alice Montalvo-Tribue lives with her husband and daughter in New Jersey. She has a bachelors degree in communications and is currently working on her masters degree. She spends most of her free time reading, writing, and when the weather permits lounging out on a beach.



You know her best from...




Only 99 pennies!

Blurb:

Ellie Brooks has spent the past two years of her life building barriers around herself that are guaranteed to keep people out and her demons in. She doesn't want to get close to anyone for fear of being hurt again. When she meets Latin superstar Victor Garza, she is shocked at how quickly he is able to penetrate her armor. She doesn't want to let him in but can't deny the chemistry they have. He has the potential to heal her wounds and open her heart but she isn't sure she can let him. Will love be enough to keep them together or will Ellie's past prove to be too much for the pair to overcome?


And this...




Only 199 pennies!


Blurb:

To the outside world, Jordan Burke appears to have the perfect life. A fulfilling career, family and great friends, but looks can be deceiving. Events from her childhood, and a painful secret, keep Jordan isolated and unwilling to commit to any man. For her, every relationship comes with its own expiration date.

Alex Garza has lived in the shadow of his brother’s fame for most of his life. He's an outcast in his own family and never able to put his own needs first. When his brother gives up his career to settle down, Alex is forced to reevaluate his life plans too. Over the past year, his friendship with Jordan has developed into a source of comfort. Now that he has the time to devote to a relationship, can he convince her to take a chance on love or will their painful pasts and a tragic event destroy their future?

Now watch for this:

Shelter You


Blurb:

She's mine. 

That was the first thought that came to my mind when I held my baby in my arms at seventeen. I didn't care that my parents had already promised to give her to a wealthy family. That they were forcing me to give her away. 

She was mine. 

I ran away from that hospital, from that family, from the only life I knew. I planned to start over with what little money I had, determined to make something of myself despite the odds. 

Then Logan Tate came along. 

Gorgeous and controlling, he claimed he was trying to help me, and he didn't care that I was just another teenage pregnancy story. 

But I don’t trust him. I don't trust anyone. And if Logan knew the real secrets and lies I was keeping inside, he wouldn't dare try to shelter me.

Exclusive excerpt...


I let out a sigh of relief, set the knife down and open the door. I’m pretty positive that I’ve never been so happy to see anybody in my entire life. “Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me.”

“I know, I’m sorry, I just got off duty and I thought that you might be scared here all alone, I just wanted to drop by and check in on you.” He says, his hands buried in the pocket of the jeans that he wears oh so well.

“I wasn’t scared until some lunatic decided to knock on my door in the middle of the night.”

“It’s morning actually,” he corrects me with a grin, “and if you weren’t scared why is there a carving knife in your living room?”

I look back at the knife silently cursing its presence and then back to Officer Tate. “Just because I have protection doesn’t mean I was sitting around like a damsel in distress. There’s nothing wrong with having something to protect myself with.”

He puts his hands up in the air as if telling me he surrenders. “Alright warrior princess relax, I just don’t want you to hurt anyone with that thing.” He says with a chuckle.

“You know Officer Tate, I’m glad you can find humor in this situation. It’s not every day that a young woman and her child come home to a burglarized apartment. You’ll be able to laugh and tell stories about this for years to come.”



Enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment