Saturday, September 7, 2013

Book Promo: The Keeper: Revenge by OL Ramos


If the world you lived in was someday revealed to you to be nothing but a lie, would you really want the truth? Elizabeth McBeth did, and she's paid the price for it...


The Keeper Revenge

Amazon Buy Link



Blurb:

After almost 10 years since Liz's mother was taken from her, Liz finally found her mother, Mary. But Mary has been forever changed, something that Liz will have to accept. The beginning of happier times, one would think...

The conspiracy has been exposed; Liz, Vincent, Mary and Michael had all thought that the vampire plot had been destroyed. They should have never underestimated Klein.

Klein has reinforced his armies, splitting the entire vampire species with the question... is Klein the vampiric messiah? Unfortunately for the heroes and the world itself, Klein has set in motion a plan that will destroy the world and recreate it in his own image.

Will the group be able to defeat Klein and restore the balance to nature? Or are they already doomed?

The Keeper: Revenge will be releasing next month.

OL Ramos

Author Links

Bio:

You would think that as an aspiring writer I could come up with something witty or interesting to say about myself. But the truth is, I mostly enjoy telling stories.

It's through stories that we learn the world, learn about our history or traditions, and in doing that we learn about ourselves.

Ever since I was a very young child, my only dream was to become an author one day. To touch people with my words. Hopefully entertain them, maybe even give them something to think about. I use my books to reach people I normally would never reach. The internet has given us a lot of tools to spread the written word now more than ever.

In my life, I've done many things, from supervising sales for big, retail giants, to even being a deputy sheriff. You would think a person who had been shot at for a living would be brave enough to write a biography about themselves. Unfortunately no.

I might be a writer right now, but one day I hope to be able to share my stories and experiences with many people. To be able to expand my globe of knowledge and share ideas with others, that's the dream and goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment