After much consideration, our reviewers have come up with 13 of their favorite reads for their lists. It was very hard, and while we all read so many wonderful books this year, these are the ones that stuck with us the most. We did not, however, include any books that we beta, edited, or worked on in any manner, as we did not think it would be fair. We also wanted to point out that we each took great care in picking novels that we loved which were published in 2013, not just our favorites of what we read this year.
Alexis's top 13!
1. The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz
2. Going Under by S. Walden
3. Arsen by Mia Asher
4. Allure by Nina Lane
5. Pieces For You by Genna Rulon
6. Escape From Paradise by Gwendolyn Field
7. Worth the Fight by LD Davis
8. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
9. Night Owl by M. Pierce
10. Present Perfect by Alsion G Bailey
11. When You're Ready by JL Berg
12. What's Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn
13. Better by S Walden
To celebrate 2014 we are giving away your choice of ebook up to 3.99!