JUST DESSERTS: A Collection of Bite-Sized Delights presented by SecretHungers.comJust Desserts is a buffet of deliciously naughty stories. These delights are as diverse as the authors who write them. It is my pleasure to reveal two of the more than twenty contributing authors to Just Desserts-debut, new, multi-published, award-winning and bestselling authors. ENJOY TODAY'S SPECIAL!
Today, we feature two more bestselling authors. Take a moment to get to know them.
Perfect Passion by Jodi Redford
A stand-alone erotic short story - supplement to Perfect Chemistry
Contemporary, Romance, Ménage
#perfectchemistry, #perfectpassion, #kinky, #geeks, #erotic, #romance, #officeromance, #foodporn, #scienceromance, #bdsm
Sidney Chase knows too well the potent side effects of the infamous Xtacy aphrodisiac elixir. So when Leo and Dev enlist her help with their latest kinky concoction, she’s all too willing to put in the overtime. Because the best perk of working for two sexy chemist geeks? Getting to be their sinful science experiment. And this time the results promise to be just as deliciously wicked.
Get to know JodiAt the ripe age of seven, Jodi Redford penned her first epic, complete with stick figure illustrations. Sadly, her drawing skills haven’t improved much, but her love of fantasy worlds never went away. These days she writes about fairies, ghosts, and other supernatural creatures, only with considerably more heat.
She has won numerous contests, including The Golden Pen and Launching a Star. When not writing or working the day job, she enjoys gardening and way too many reality television shows.
She loves to hear from readers.
This sexiest food is:Chocolate covered strawberries. It's fruit and chocolate! Plus you get to hand feed it to that special someone, which is very sexy.
Five things you'd be surprised to know about me:1) I'm a Star Wars geek. Actually no one would be surprised by that. LOL.
2) I used to be a professional horticulturist.
3) I'm addicted to cheesy horror movies. Or basically any movie that has Adrienne Barbeau in it.
4) I've seen Big Trouble In Little China 5 million times. Okay, maybe only 4,999,999 times.
5) I'm addicted to Angry Birds and Candy Crush. Damn whoever got me hooked on them!
The sexiest place in the world is:A deserted island. Sandy beach, water, no one around. Enough said.
Other Works by Jodi - Click cover to see listing
Confidential Craving by Piper Denna
Stand-alone Erotic Short-Story from the Fantasies Inc. Series
Erotic Contemporary Romance
#FantasiesInc, #FantasyMountain, #PiperDenna, #dinnerseduction, #seduction, #sexybrit, #sexydinner, #FantasiesIncseries, #eroticromance, #andsoitbegins
Brett has been warned to stay away from Victoria. He’s to draw up her papers. Nothing more. Except, upon meeting her, he’s compelled to ask her out. First item on his menu? Seduction. He senses her bottled-up cravings and intends to uncork her, warnings be damned.
Get to know Piper
Romance is sexy. And often funny, and sometimes tangled up with suspense. Let’s face it: all sorts of things get mixed up with romance in real life.
Piper Denna’s stories are not cut-and-dried romance. Her characters deal with issues female readers can relate to: independence and trust, empowerment, inhibition, an unfaithful partner, motherhood. Sometimes her characters make mistakes, and often her “bad guys” are not 100% bad. She hopes to take the reader on an emotional journey to a happy ending…with enviable sexual encounters along the way.
When she’s not writing, she edits, raises two teens along with her husband, and collects scrapbooking material. She enjoys books—or movies—with a comedic twist and hopefully a love story with lots of tension, too. Sexiest parts of a man in Piper’s opinion? The hands and eyes. Shoulders are nice too, and of course, great pecs are never amiss…
The sexiest food is:
Because I'm a rule bender, I'm choosing a drink: Champagne. It's nearly always served in upbeat/celebratory times, and even has its own fancy, sexy glass. Plus, it bubbles!
Five things you'd be surprised to know about me:
- I would rather lift weights for an hour than spend 5 minutes on a stationary bike. Spin class sounds like the deepest level of hell to me.
- If a tiny garden snake chased me, I'd run like Usain Bolt (or drop dead on the spot). Those spin bikes in hell surely have snakes writhing around them on the floor.
- For 7 years I worked as a Teacher Stunt Double (aka substitute) and enjoyed almost every day of it. (Crazy much? Yes, yes I may be.) Kids are gross and weird and sometimes vicious, but also brilliant, loving and utterly unpredictable.
- When I was 10, I memorized the alphabet backward. As a young adult, I used it at parties as a means of convincing others I hadn't had too much to drink.
- I love Facebook. No matter how much other people complain about it, I love connecting with my friends, old and new, and if I manage to make someone "lol", it makes my day.