Monday, July 20, 2015

PROMO: GUIDING GRAYSON BY JOSIE LOHR








Join us in celebrating GUIDING GRAYSON
by Josie Lohr!





GUIDING GRAYSON by Josie Lohr
 Adult Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: April 5, 2015



Purchase
Guiding Grayson

  

Grayson Sutton loves
teaching...and she’s good at it. She's one of those teachers who throws every
ounce of heart and passion into working with kids—and her students love her for
it.

When Grayson hears about a
position at a new charter school opening in Chicago, she knows she has to apply
for her dream job—even though it’s over one thousand miles away from the small
Georgia town she calls home with her longtime boyfriend Reid. After all, Reid
has plans for Grayson’s future...and they don’t include teaching, especially
not in Chicago.

When her offer letter
arrives on a day with special significance for the couple, Grayson decides to
compromise and move to Chicago with the understanding that it’s only temporary.
But once there, she meets Emmett, the handsome owner of the school, and the
chemistry between them complicates everything.

As Grayson makes a new life
for herself in Chicago, she finds herself in the middle of a tug of war between
her heart and home. Reid isn’t going to let go of Grayson without a fight…but
neither will Emmett.


About Josie Lohr



I was born
and raised in a suburb of Chicago. 




I can
remember the very first romance novel I read and I never looked back. When I
was twelve years old I began writing romance "novels" in my spiral
bound school notebooks. I would huddle on top of the bathroom sink, pulling the
phone receiver into the bathroom and closing the door on it. Yes, the phone was
attached to the wall. I would read my pages to my friend, who was also my
cheerleader and confidant.




Years
went by too fast, working in the rat race. I decided that life's too short for
what-ifs. So, I sat down and wrote my first romance novel this year. I'm still
working in sales (something has to pay for my passion!)




Guiding
Grayson was published in March. I have another book that is currently being
edited and will hopefully be published yet this year. Currently, I'm working on
a a darker, romantic novel.
Visit Josie on Social Media
Website  |  FaceBook  |   Instagram  |  Amazon













No comments:

Post a Comment