Dr. Hannah Walker is starting her first year as a Visiting Professor at Thurston University. A graduate of Thurston, she's familiar with the town, has friends, and is waiting on her perfect job to open at Wilmington College. She's run from every serious relationship she's had in pursuit of her career goals.
Igor Finley recently moved back to his hometown after his last military deployment and discharge because of his PTSD. He's returning to Thurston University for his degree, so he can provide for his two young children.
There were fireworks when the two met, but will they be able to keep them out of the classroom? Will Hannah stay in Thurston once she realizes her feelings, or will she be carried away like a Breeze towards her career goals?
AMAZON BUY LINK: http://amzn.to/1Shxpjb
What did I love about this book. Well everything.
* Awesome debut novel by Ashley Hampton
* Characters that you will totally fall in love with. To me it is all about character development and Ms. Hampton wrote some great characters.
* Finley - not only did he serve our country but is now a single father of two adorable kids and going back to college.
* Hannah - she is a strong character that has her life in order and know what she wants, will until she meets Finley.
* Secondary characters - they all play an important role in this book and you get to know each and every one of them. They rally around Hannah and Finley as they deal with their relationship and Finley deals with PTSD. I certainly hope that they get their own books!! (huge hint right there)
* Ms. Hampton does a phenomenal job of writing about a serious subject.
* As two people try to deal with their issues and come together in a relationship you will see the power behind friendship and true love.
If you want a heartfelt, romantic read with great characters that will draw you into their circle of friendship then I highly recommend this read. I will be following Ms. Hampton's writing career waiting for more.
I received a gift copy in exchange for an honest review. Read and reviewed for Stories and Swag Blog.