Tuesday, November 18, 2014

RELEASE DAY TOUR: UNMARKED BY ALISA MULLEN






Title: Unmarked: Sean's Story
Series: Chosen #4
Author: Alisa Mullen
 Release Date: November 18, 2014





Synopsis




Sean
Ford has loved Lizzie O'Malley all of his adult life. Now that he is in
his thirties and a successful tattoo artist, he finds himself stuck in
life. He should have~ He could have ~ But he didn't. Kicking himself for
letting Lizzie slip through his fingers, he has to pretend that life is
just peachy. His favorite past time is hiding out in his bedroom.

When
Aoife Flanagan arrives in Boston to do an internship with college, she
is glad to have escaped the dismal life she has back in Wicklow,
Ireland. As a twenty-three year old student and professional, she
prefers staying in the corner at parties, hiding from everyone's
attention, and sticking to the financial plan that her father outlined
for her.

One night...
One confusing night...
One amazing summer...

Sean
and Aoife may have been brought together by fate but to stay together
means more than roses and butterflies. They must fight the world for one
another. What separates them is one big ocean and one tiny question.

Sink or Swim?

This
is Book 4 in The Chosen Series but it can be read as a STANDALONE since
it is Sean's story. For Mature Audiences 17+ only, please.













Links to Buy






"Unmarked is by far my favorite of The Chosen Series!" 
- Evocative Book Reviews
 
"I wish I could give it ten stars!"
- Naughty Girls of Romance



AMAZON US / UK







Also Available






AMAZON US / UK










Review



4 "Sean Lovin'Stars"

I started Unmarked without reading any of the other books in the series. The way the Author, Alisa Mullen, described each character so vividly and flawlessly left me feeling like I didn't miss a thing. So yes, without a doubt this book can be read as a stand-alone! When I got to the end I didn't want it to be over! I will most definitely go back and read the rest of the series and I can not wait to get more Sean.

Sean is the main male character. He has been in love with Lizzie for what seems like forever. He was there for the birth of her son.
"I stood in as the "father" since the real douche face was in Ireland and didn't ever want the baby in the first place. The strongest emotion I had was a protective love for both Lizzie and Niall."~Sean

And he's always been there to pick her up when she was down. When Lizzie mets Nick, who is in a band, they fall in love and get married. This leaves Sean feeling like he'll never have a chance at love again.

Sean works at a tattoo shop and is covered in tattoos. That gives the impression that he is the bad boy around town when really he has the biggest heart of any of the Male characters I have read in a long time. It was insta-love with Sean no matter how stand offish he may seem.

*Insert Aoife* While at a party that Lizzie and Nick are throwing, Sean sees this tiny woman hiding in the corner. Something draws him to her and immediately you could feel the chemistry between the two. I won't go to much into their story because I don't want to give away any spoilers. I will say she is from Ireland and has had a very rough life. She harbors secrets that Sean just can't get out of her. They fall in love quick and hard. It was such a joy watching their story develop and tackle all the obstacles thrown their way. Aoife hasn't met anyone like him and she feels something with him she has never felt. Safe and Cherished

"For once, just once, I wish someone would want me." She pointed at her very generous chest she spoke so poorly about. "Someone to give me some attention because I bloody, f***ing need it. I'm so alone, Sean. No worse - I'm so lonely all the time."~Aoife
Sean gives her exactly what she asks for and more.

If you are looking for a romantic story filled with secrets, a broken man who honestly thinks there will be no other woman in his life except the "untouchable" Lizzie then this is the book for you. This is the 4th book in The Chosen series and I read it as a stand-alone. Alisa Mullen has found a new fan in me. I highly recommend Unmarked!!!

Reviewed for Stories and Swag


~~Becky~~









Trailer














Author Bio





Alisa Mullen is the author of the Best Selling
Saga, The Chosen Series and the Best Selling psychological suspense novel,
Plastic Confidence. She grew up in Down East Maine. Mullen has a BA from Texas
A&M University and a MS from Our Lady of Lake University in San Antonio,
Texas. When she isn’t writing, she
enjoys reading, making necklaces, and spending time with her family. Mullen
lives in South Texas with her loving husband and their two children.


 



Author Links













Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment