Monday, October 26, 2015

5 STAR REVIEW: TRUTH IN WILDFLOWERS BY KIMBERLY ROSE





I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book because I am a "Dark" lover. HOWEVER!!! OH THE FEELS!! I definitely  have a new appreciation for the wind ♡♡♡
I honestly didn't think I would enjoy this book as much as I did. I messaged one of my book besties while reading and threatened her life because I was not sure how it was going to end. That's how good it was!! I was definitely proven wrong because I LOVED IT!!!
I personally can relate to bits and pieces of this book so it hits me close to the heart!
Kensie is such an awesome character. Watching her grow and learn acceptance of the bad in her life was heartbreaking at times but beautiful at others. She went through things that alot of young adults can identify with. However, her "bads" all piled up at once and broke her at a young age. She does not trust anyone except her Mother and her 2 besties, Lennon and Chari.
"That was what I had become, after all, a reflection of myself without any definition"
Enter August!!!
There is not enough I can say about August. The things he went through as a young adult are unimaginable. My heart broke for him in the main beginning as I read the prolouge.
"No one needs me. I don't even need myself."
He had his own journey to take and needed to make amends with his past. He is such a beautiful character to watch come back to life. I want my own August. His honesty, loyalty  (which turns out to be his biggest fault) and big chocolate eyes made me melt while reading.
The way August and Kensie meet, get to know each other, fall in love and heal each other is a beautiful journey! Kimberly Rose wrote a story that blends the past and pain into the present and healing. She has a way of investing you in the supporting characters as well! I have an absolute need to know what will become of Chari (August's Sister), Lennon and Wes!!
I am literally starting Book 2 immediately! I have found a new author that I will follow, promote and read each and every time!


http://amzn.to/1WdKfzE



Be sure to check out book 2, Truth in Watercolors



http://amzn.to/1Gt1Dis

No comments:

Post a Comment