Friday, May 5, 2017

Blitz: Chasing Logan By Tracy Lorraine

Chasing Logan
By Tracy Lorraine  




BLURB
His voice is hypnotising,
His body mesmerising,
Shame about his attitude.


Cole thought going on tour with the UK’s most up and coming singer songwriter was going to be wild. Little did he know that the gossip about Chase’s lifestyle of partying and girls was far from the truth. He’s a moody musician with one hell of a sexy body but his personality and attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
Cole can’t understand why despite not really liking Chase he feels so drawn to him from the second their eyes connect.
Everyone thinks they know Chase, his face is plastered all over the internet and magazines but he’s hiding something, keeping secrets to protect himself as well as the ones he loves but by doing that he’s making himself miserable.
To the outside world it seems that Chase has everything he could ever dream of but what he really wants is right in front of him. Will he be strong enough to allow himself to have it and let the world know who he really is?


(This is an M/M romance that is not recommended for under 18's due to adult language and explicit sexual situations)


BUY LINK http://amzn.to/2pikjN5



Excerpts


I think he’s lonely and needs a friend, so that’s what I’m gonna try to be.” I attempt to make it sound as convincing as possible because I’m sure being his friend would be great. If he could let his barriers down a bit of course.


Yeah being his friend would be great, his boyfriend would be even better but I try not to think about that too much.


“I just don’t want you to get hurt when you realise he isn’t interested.”


“B, I know you’re just worried about my heart but seriously, stop. I don’t care about all that,” I try again with the convincing tone, “I just want to spend time with him.”


“Yeah, okay,” she says as I head towards the door. “He is straight,” I hear her shout as I close the door behind me.


I’m starting to seriously believe that he may not be but I’ll try to keep an open mind about the situation.





What the fuck?


I stare at the closed hotel room door that Chase just disappeared through like nothing had happened.


I can still smell his aftershave filling the air and I can still taste him on my tongue, so it can’t have been my imagination.


Chase really did just kiss me.


Chase…uh…I don’t know his surname…kissed me.


Me!


And then he ran away, yeah that sounds more like it.


I give it thirty minutes. One, because hopefully it’ll give him chance to speak to whoever it was on the phone and two, it’ll give my body a chance to calm itself down.


I can hardly go running around the hotel sporting a massive boner from kissing the star of the show that everyone is convinced is straight.





“Take it out on me,” I say stepping towards him. “Use me…for whatever you need.”


“I’m not going to hurt you, Cole.”


“That’s not what I mean. Use my body, take what you need.”


I watch his eyes drop and run down the length of me. Tingles erupt in their wake.


I’m fully clothed but the way he’s looking at me, I might as well be naked.


“You don’t mean that,” he states.


“Like fuck I don’t.” I reach behind me and pull my t-shirt over my head. It’s barely


hit the floor before Logan is right there in front of me. His smell instantly floods my


senses. My mouth waters to have it on him, any of him.


“It’ll be rough,” he warns in a deep gravelly voice that makes my knees a little


weak.


“I’m yours, whatever you need.”


He’s so lost to his grief that I don’t think he hears the truth behind my statement. I may have only known him a few short weeks but that doesn’t mean anything. I’ve been his since our first encounter in his hotel room when I didn’t even know he was gay. The way he looked at me then, the way he’s looking at me now. Fuck, I never want to lose it. We’ve hardly had any time together but he makes me feel so alive, makes me feel so much more than I’ve ever experienced before.


He must realise that I’m being serious, that his threats don’t scare me because after a beat his hands come up and push hard against my chest until I’m backed up against the wall.


“Undress,” he demands.





Author Bio
Tracy Lorraine has just turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up.


Molly has been a work in progress for sometime now with part one releasing earlier in the year and part two being held up by a bout of morning sickness and baby brain!


Tracy is excited to be able to publish the final part of Molly and Ryan’s story and hopes you enjoy reading them as much as she has writing them.


Tracy is currently working on extending the Angel series with other characters that appear in Molly so watch her social media for new releases.


Sign up for her newsletter for the latest info!


Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment