Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New Release - Dirty Stranger by Cassie-Ann L. Miller


New Release
Author: Cassie-Ann L. Miller
Title: Dirty Stranger


Blurb

Isla

I'm paying alimony to my idiot ex-husband, my business hardly makes enough to keep the lights on and I'm literally holding my car together with duct tape. 

Scratch that, I'm holding my life together with duct tape. 

So I won't go on a date with the mysterious, new-in-town barista who makes my morning soy hazelnut latte just the way I like it.

He'd better stop trying to hypnotize me with those honey eyes and those bulging shoulders that stretch the jersey of his coffee shop uniform, because I have enough on my plate and the last thing I need is yet another liability.

Reuben

The cinnamon-haired yoga chick who orders the soy hazelnut latte every morning won't give me a shot. She thinks I'm just some college boy with student loans trying to get in her pants. 

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions...

Well, she's right about one thing. From the moment she first sauntered into this coffee shop with her long legs and her sad eyes, I've wanted to toss her onto the polished wooden counter and show her just how much of a man I am. There's so much more to me than meets the eye. 

I'm just trying to make her fall for me before my secrets make it to town.

"Dirty Stranger" is book three in the "Dirty Suburbs", a series of full-length, stand-alone romantic comedies about the residents of small town Illinois.





Available Exclusively on Amazon
$0.99 or Free with KU


Author Bio

Cassie-Ann L. Miller writes steamy contemporary romance with a dash of angst and a sprinkle of humor. And if her toddler weren't rebelling against his bedtime right now, she'd have a minute to write her author biography, too ;)

Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment